Costuri transport rambursate: 70%
Partners: Georgia, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Italy, Turkey, Romania
Place: Kobuleti, Georgia.
Aims of the Project:
to explore the theme of the active and creative citizen; to advocate for the techniques of informal learning; to explore the Youth in Action Program and place it in the context of youth work; to develop cooperation across Europe and enhance European networking, with a special focus on development in the Eastern Europe and Caucasus Countries.
The impact of the training will be not only on participants, who will have the opportunity to develop themselves, but also on the target groups of the organizations that they represent.
The objectives of this project are for participants:
1. To learn about youth work and youth arts practice in different parts of Europe.
2. To develop a shared understanding of European citizenship.
3. To be able to use the techniques of non-formal learning with young people within their own organisations.
4. Learning about different cultures
5. Development of the qualities of Presence, Empathy, Listening and Attention
6. Technology for creative thinking
7. Fun and ability to use it to improve morale
8. Insight, awareness and respect for the differences in other peoples’ personal values
9. To have a good working knowledge of the EU YiA Program.
10. To develop new projects together.
There are 3 elements for the summary:
1. Transnational. 3 regions and program countries, this includes a long, but vivid processes : in fact renewal of partners, reliable and new partners share their competencies to have a improved pool of techniques and abilities.
2. We work on the improvement of competencies concerning the topic of Education, the formal techniques (application) and potentially on tools.
3. Non formal education: European Mobility, recognition of competences.
What to bring:
For Intercultural evening is needed to prepare music, dancing, history and show culture and traditions in the best way. Optional: you can bring any food or drinks just for degustation
Each participant should to prepare and represent energizing & traditional games (the most popular).
For the second day each participant will show the best talents (song, dance, monolog or play). If you have any small music instrument, please take it. Also think about decorations or special things that will help you to represent yourself at best way.
Also each participant should to represent the organization in the most interesting way (please, bring any published information about your NGO and projects/activities or any other designed things).